Friday, March 12, 2010

The Trey Dampier Tri-Layer Custom Strop.




Thanks to Trey, stropping has become so much easier for me. While having to place the strop handle in the very awkward and uncomfortable position under my arm pit to strop before, Trey designed and manufactured a strop with D rings instead of handles and a strap so I can pull and maintain the strop flat. In addition to nylon and horsehide, he added a cowhide strop as well, a feature I've never seen before. This strop is amazing. Thank you Trey for your time and effort with this project. Trey's website for strops and straight razor restorations is: http://razorrestoration.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I conditioned the strop Saturday night with Fromm Strop Dressing and stropped my W&B Celebrated 7/8 (50 nylon/Horsehide)tonight before and after my shave. I didn't have to re-position the strop handle multiple times while stropping like before. The draw was perfect, as was the shave. I like I said before, this strop is amazing.

    ReplyDelete