This blog is dedicated, but not limited, to the discussion of the finer things in life, Cuban cigars, Belgian beer, straight razors, music, food, family and friends (in addition to the ramblings of an old-school cat trapped in a modern world.) Bienvenido, and enjoy.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Back to People's Park.
While Mrs. Baya and my daughter are at the Big Time Rush concert, I headed back to where it all began, People's Park, for some paddleball. After 14 years it felt like if I'd never left, the old crew was still there. I thought some were going to have heart attacks when they saw me walk in but after the initial greetings we got down to some paddleball. I had a great time, no ping-pong scoring system, no coin flipping, screen-block calls were honored and no drama over disputed calls, you simply do it over, paddleball as it should be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Always good to visit where you started. I'm sure you killed it on the Paddleball court.
ReplyDelete