This blog is dedicated, but not limited, to the discussion of the finer things in life, Cuban cigars, Belgian beer, straight razors, music, food, family and friends (in addition to the ramblings of an old-school cat trapped in a modern world.) Bienvenido, and enjoy.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Time stamps.
It's funny how every time I see a time stamp on a photograph or video of myself I always think of how the time in question relates to my children. I recently received some references of Youtube videos of my tenure with Tito Nieves and immediately thought "my daughter was 1 month old when that was shot," and "Jr. just turned 4 years old a few days before that concert." I can barely remember what my life was like before they were born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting to read...as it surely signifies what is most important to you..your children.
ReplyDeleteSoon, more milestones for them..and for you and Mrs. Baya.
Salud!