This blog is dedicated, but not limited, to the discussion of the finer things in life, Cuban cigars, Belgian beer, straight razors, music, food, family and friends (in addition to the ramblings of an old-school cat trapped in a modern world.) Bienvenido, and enjoy.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Mrs. Baya completes an amazing trek.
Armed with the "Eye of the Tiger", Mrs. Baya climbed 66 floors to the Rock™ Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center for The New York City Chapter of the National MS Society's Climb to the Top yesterday. This event helps raise awareness and funds to support of MS research, programs and services for people living with MS. Congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Babe. I appreciate the "burn". But I could not have made those last couple of flights without Coach Stan. He was awesome. Can't wait to do it again next year.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone who reads your blog would like to donate, donations are being accepted until April 1, 2011. You can go to my page here:
ReplyDeletehttp://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/Connie.Gutierrez
Thanks again for all of your support.
As I've said before, "Like a good neighbor, the Stans are there."
ReplyDeleteCongrats again Connie!
ReplyDelete