This blog is dedicated, but not limited, to the discussion of the finer things in life, Cuban cigars, Belgian beer, straight razors, music, food, family and friends (in addition to the ramblings of an old-school cat trapped in a modern world.) Bienvenido, and enjoy.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Bitter, sweet.
While I must admit to enjoying the Knicks resurgence, I can't help but think about my friend and long-time co-season ticket holder, Denis Berger. I wish he was here to see this. R.I.P.
Denis was gracious enough to gift me his tickets to the season ticket holder pre-All-Star weekend festivities when the game was here in New York. At the time, Jr. was 7 years old and had the time of his life. He still remembers that evening to this day.
Denis was a huge fan and even more generous with his love for the Knicks with our son who has been a Knicks fan since the womb. RIP Denis Berger.
ReplyDeleteDenis was gracious enough to gift me his tickets to the season ticket holder pre-All-Star weekend festivities when the game was here in New York. At the time, Jr. was 7 years old and had the time of his life. He still remembers that evening to this day.
ReplyDelete