This blog is dedicated, but not limited, to the discussion of the finer things in life, Cuban cigars, Belgian beer, straight razors, music, food, family and friends (in addition to the ramblings of an old-school cat trapped in a modern world.) Bienvenido, and enjoy.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Pen and paper.
While having stepped into the 21st century via the iPad gifted to me by Mrs. Baya for my birthday, I still can't let go of my datebook. The iPad is an amazing piece of technology and I enjoy it very much but there is something about putting fountain pen to paper that I really like. I've had the same datebook cover for close to 20 years and just refill it every December. Yesterday while doing so I asked myself if it was entirely necessary considering the iPad can more than handle the task. After running through all the doomsday scenarios regarding electronics in my head I think I'll keep my datebook, nothing short of Sunshine eating it will stop me from staying organized. Technology is a great thing but simplicity can't be overstated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment