This blog is dedicated, but not limited, to the discussion of the finer things in life, Cuban cigars, Belgian beer, straight razors, music, food, family and friends (in addition to the ramblings of an old-school cat trapped in a modern world.) Bienvenido, and enjoy.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Timing is everything.
I am back home dealing with family matters and a bit stressed, this is something I usually handle very well but these circumstances are not the ordinary. After a full day of difficult decisions and added questions I headed to San Juan for a much desired water ice Coquito and well deserved cigar. I walked into kekcigars in La Calle Fortaleza expecting to simply chill, smoke and head home. I walked into the humidor and picked something out, those of you who know me are well aware that I will purchase a cigar as sort of a cut fee and smoke my own. The gentlemen who processed the transaction cut the mystery cigar for me as well as the Ramon Allones Specially Selected I actually smoked and we sat in the lounge area with another gentlemen. Half a bottle of Mango Pitorro, a couple of Custom Rolled Salomones and some good conversation later a very cool hang with Kumar (kekcigars proprietor) and Herbert (Puerto Rican cigar manufacturer) came to fruition. It turns out we three have a common friend which stamped the evening with a seal of approval. If you are ever in San Juan and feel the need to decompress head into kekcigars, you will be in good hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment