This blog is dedicated, but not limited, to the discussion of the finer things in life, Cuban cigars, Belgian beer, straight razors, music, food, family and friends (in addition to the ramblings of an old-school cat trapped in a modern world.) Bienvenido, and enjoy.
Thursday, November 14, 2013
SRP Long Island Meet.
I had the pleasure of meeting a few local straight razor users and honing some of their razors for them in Valley Stream.
We enjoyed spending the day with you. You are very generous with your time and knowledge. I consider myself lucky to have you as a friend. Your honing skill are out of this world. Palante hermano.
Hey Nelson
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed spending the day with you. You are very generous with your time and knowledge. I consider myself lucky to have you as a friend. Your honing skill are out of this world. Palante hermano.
Luis